DigI-VET - German sMOOC: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
(Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „ <big>'''<big>Willkommen zum DigI-VET MOOC! (in deutscher Sprache)</big>'''</big> <big>'''DigI-VET - Fostering Digitisation and Industry 4.0 in�vocational…“)
Version vom 9. November 2019, 15:13 Uhr
Willkommen zum DigI-VET MOOC! (in deutscher Sprache)
DigI-VET - Fostering Digitisation and Industry 4.0 in�vocational education and training</big>
In this MOOC we will provide you with information about the use of the Serious Game YES. This game is a free dabating game which you can use without any charge or cost.
You will find the YES Serious Game here: http://yes-cards.dev-lg.de/
This MOOC was created within the YES – project. YES is and acronym for "Youth Engagement in Society". YES is an international project in the EU education program ERASMUS+.
Information about the YES MOOC
In this section you find information about the main target group, the aims of the MOOC, the outcomes and the idea and the structure of the YES MOOC.
Main target group
The main target groups of the MOOC are:
- youth workers
- youth educators
- youth organisations
- YES users
- people who are interested in Serious Games
Aims of the YES MOOC
The aims of this MOOC are to
- provide youth workers, youth educators and youth organisations with insights in the tool.
- provide information how to use the Serious Game in educational contexts.
- describe the discussion models which are supported by the YES tool.
- show examples of the screens.
- provide pedagogical and didacticsl hints.
- share discussion ideas and topics.
- raise awareness for the use of Serious Games in Youth education.
The learners/target group of this Mooc will
- learn about the rules and discussion formats of YES.
- get in touch with the concept of Serious Games.
- solve tasks to get deeper knowledge about the YES card deck game.
- focus on European topics as an example of possible topics for YES discussions.
- rethink their way of training.
- learn about the ERASMUS+ project YES.
Aims and structure of the YES-MOOC
This MOOC will make it easy for youth workers to find the YES tool and to learn about how to use it to teach their learners productive debate skills that are essential for participating in politics and active citizenship in Europe. You, the trainers and youth workers, should be able to get an idea why YES is good and useful for youth groups. That´s why we decided to provide information and learning activities about: > the idea of YES > the game formats and settings > the types of cards and an introduction to the demo card sets > the structure and the course of the game (Screenshots and descriptions) > the importance of preparation and follow-up sequences > the link to our Website and to the YES Tool
So, let´s start!
When we are talking about modern and innovative ways of learning, game-based approaches and serious games are becoming more and more popul